Monday, January 4, 2010

what was i thinking

It is interesting to think about what i used to think about. and how i used to think. and who i thought was attractive or what characteristics i found attractive in men... hmm. it makes me smile. But I think too much. But for the past couple weeks I've been focusing on what matters most and my futura con mi familia y amigas.
God is magical and has protected me. Right now i am excited to see what God has planned for my career and where my life goes. His will is my success. He gives me alot of peace that I honestly have never felt before! My love for Him can be demonstrated through the love I show to others even on bad days, or when I am angry/hurt. I feel it. The struggle to choose. But that also proves the existence in mi heart!
But overall, laughing and not taking anything too seriously helps everything. haha.
I am off to a cabin with girls this week and I am excited to see snow!! :) Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home