Thursday, January 14, 2010

new hope

I found myself waking up this morning (at 10) 'feeling' lonely and hopeless. Sounds depressing right? haha. So I hopped out of bed and tried to fix it. Like I try to fix everything. I cleaned, made appointments, called my people, you know the usual... then I ran a couple errands for birthday presents! The thrift store is SUCH a hot spot sometimes. I hit hard today and it was a total of 5.50 :) That was the first accomplishment that made me 'feel' better. Then I decided that the grumbling in my stomach should be comforted with the never failing subway, eat fresh. I grabbed my 5 dollar foot long from the infamously high subway workers and headed towards the boats with the very original idea to eat at shelter island. The small rays of sun that fought through the crisp air reminded me of God's spectacular creation. Crazy love is very intense and has stirred up my spirit. Overwhelmed by my epic failure, I have been feeling broken. As in humbly broken rather than snapped in half broken. Its interesting and I am learning so much right now. My theory of not taking anything seriously works, but as Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 says, there is a time for everything... I basically don't know anything right now except that I have an open, vulnerable heart for God! Besides that I am so stoked on school (ICU rotation wasssup)! and nervous.. Well, I am going to bed knowing that I wake up with a purpose, with goals in mind and with a listening soul to what the holy spirit has for me :) I want His will, whatever it is. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home