Sunday, January 24, 2010

when we arrive at eternity's gates..

I love this song by phil wickyy poo.. your beautiful.. when death is just a memory and pain is no more.... It's strange to be excited to die. But Crazy Love by Francis Chan is awakening my spirit to love God and respect Him and use everything He has given me. :) Just following where He leads me even if there isn't a path in sight... I'll make one... Love God with all your heart and soul and mind then everything else will play out... Its actually pretty simple. I'm enjoying every second I have rather than living for the next high point, event, trip, or love...
I'm so proud of my little brother. He played in big church tonight and ROCKED it. He is such a man of God and handsome and eager to love others. precious.
God has been answering alot of my prayers specifically. its so crazy! and I have been asking Him whether or not I should go to Haiti to help in the medical area with my church. we will see!
Here we gooooo! another crazy week to love. :) amen!

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2010 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Anne said...

I am so proud of you my dear daughter. God is doing a great work in you and through you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home