Wednesday, May 5, 2010

your love is strong

Somewhere we know that without silence words lose their meaning, that without listening speaking no longer heals, that without distance closeness cannot cure.
-Henri Nouwen

I like blogs. i read this off luke's and watched heather's awesome video!

silence is powerful and can be so uncomfortable. I would like to be comfortable all the time but I feel a tug on my heart that God wants me to break free from that desire and listen to his requests. To put others above me, to CHOOSE a selfless attitude and to above all else loveeee!!! He is the only one I can trust or count on.

Finals week coming up. Then I am a senior. What a year. College has flown by just like everyone said it would. hahaa. I wish I could teach the 18 year old lana what the almost 21 year old lana has learned and maybe i'd be more stable. haha I sound like a psych patient. Well gotta get back to studying woo! :/

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger scottrussellgreen™ said...

hey lan i like your posts. hope you keep it up through out the summer and keep us up to date on how summer camp is going.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home